Note Révision from IWBNIN class - 5 lies People believe About Time

The guiding questions

1.What is going to be the fruit of this activity in 5 years ?

2.  In Eternity ?

3.  The Real Key
Recognize the voice of your heavenly Father

«Father what do you want me to do right now ?»

1. Listening
2. Trusting
3. Obeying


Tune-in to Wwjd - Work smarter

SDD
1. Schedule
2. Delegate
3. Delete


5 lies People believe About Time

1.  I can get more done by working harder

2.  When I go to bed does not matter

3.  I do not need a coach or cannot afford one

4.  I am not waisting much time

5.  My clutter is okay

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Repertoire process 2019 4th quarter

The Spirit of Prophecy on Bandcamp

God's Word about Metatarso Phalangeal Joint Productions / Alain Daigneault