Repertoire process 2019 4th quarter
Great ! So Saturday Nov 16th at 7 PM at newman Center Address : 3484 Peel St, Montreal, Quebec H3A 3T6 Sounds good ! 7 minutes is reasonable. It's better than coming to a performance without playing or showing up for class not being allowed for questions !!! A dj is a disc jockey... someone taking care of the accompaniment (track) . Just as partition is for musicians, DJ are kind of a guide for performers !!! - In my Father's house (piano)- could be perfected... let's drop it -Let drop Proxy redeemed as 'There Is a God in'' (Daniel 2) - 2 minutes unless I sing it double speed Accapella while I'm setting up to save time ??? -'Before time and Space' (Ps 19) redeems 'A doll' 2min 40 - (I can drop it if my voice has mucus ) - Soufflent les vents (P. Decourroux) 2min 40 I should finish with the medley because I master it in the 12 keys. Let's pray I get to speed it with...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire