Shelving books

Dear Support,

Thank you so much for everything your class has allowed me to be so far.  Thank you Lord for recently having reordered my day. 

According to Joseph Peck for each goal, we must ask : 
1. What is your goal ?
2.What does that mean specifically ?
3.What will that get you ?
4. What step will you take to get there ?
   
Are the who and where of your goal setting of lesser importance ?  (are there levels of goals ?)

Would you think that in my case, I need to focus more on transforming my pains into strengths and blessing ?  

I invented a new term (again) :
Total Fear would be having both the two types of fears at the same time :
fear of failure and fear of success.  

I assume that Total Fear is also linked with double mindedness (double-hearted mind) but that Total Fear has nothing to do with the Rebellion-Rejection super strongholds.

I have a sense that Total Fear is the consequence of trauma-related with the super strongholds (see the work of Betty Kylstra).

The reason I do not read half of 10% of all the books I get (except the ones related to my classes) is probably, according to Jim Quick from a Mindvalley interview as well as Joseph Prince's famous book, that I don't 'Believe right' (Jennifer Meades talks about 'the mindset' of a vocalist- the premiss), about my capacity.  Probably also that there must be an area in the brain that controls the reason behind (from a Christian value perspective that Mr Quick don't have).  In my case, my problem is most likely in the frontal part, creating hypofrontality symptoms when indulging in various agitators or anxiety issued by product offerings by the enemy or when men are 'selling' G-d.

I must confess that I started to listen to ASMR audio at times to give me a sense of comfort, especially the one that Red Rose Whisperer recorded on Chrismas reading Psalm 139... but that might just be a distraction from the common blockages to achieving my SMARTT goals.  According to Joseph Peck they are :
1. Competing demands on my time, 
2. Trying to achieve too many goals all at once and
3. Unclear motivation

Obviously unclear motivation is my #1 blockage and the other two are probably dependant on the resolution of this fundamental issue.

Thus, here is my deeper question :

Does Total Fear really provoke mental blockage as in the nature of (or the root of) Schizophrenia/Psychosis-type of illnesses or is it just a consequence of the Fear-Shame-Control Superstronghold (see the Kylstra model) due to trauma?

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Qu'est-ce qu'un immobilisateur ? par Alain Daigneault, immobilisateur de renom

Invitation to participate in a listening workshop, post an appearance and register in the first year curriculum under the school of the spirit.

Biographie que mes arrières-petits-enfants lieront :